This information is only for customers who have purchased Bont skates from the Bont online shop. If you have purchased your skates from any other shop, please contact them in regards to warranty and returns.
Stock Boots and other items: We will exchange/refund items that have been returned within one month if they have not been used and are in as-new condition. If the frame has been mounted to the boot or they have been heat molded, sorry but we can't sell them as new so we can not exchange them. We will exchange one pair free of charge. If you exchange a pair and then would like to exchange a second time we will ask you to pay a $10 restocking fee and pay for the return freight for the second pair.
Semi Custom Boots: We will exchange semi custom skates one time if you have ordered the wrong size. We will not exchange the boots for any other reason as they have been made for you and we can not re-sell them.
Custom Boots: Please note that there is no refund or return for custom skates because the boots will be made especially for you.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your order number and we will let you know where to ship the boots in your country.
Your Bont skates are covered by warranty for a period of 12 months (24 months for Europe) from date of purchase against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of skates. Items that are not covered under warranty include:
- Any part of the skate that has been involved in a crash. If you have crashed and something is scratched or broken, it is not covered under warranty.
- Anything where you have damaged the boots yourself eg. Overheating the boots when heat molding, jumping in your skates, using washers between the boot and the frame, backing over your skate bag with the car in your driveway. These are not covered by our warranty.
If you have a problem that you think is a manufacturing mistake, then we are more than happy to help you to solve the problem asap.
If you purchased your Bont product from a shop, please contact that shop with your receipt. They will contact us with your warranty claim.
If you purchased your Bont product from Bont directly, please email us at email@example.com with the following information:
- A copy of the receipt of purchase.
- Clear photos of the problem. If you can draw arrows on the photos to show us where the problem is, it is even better.
- Your name, address, contact number and email.
- Details about how long you had the skates for, what you were doing with them when you had the problem, product model number.